Not creative, but innovative enough to reduce your customer queries with precise and user-friendly documents!
If we have to write instructions to print a page in MS Word 2016 for both Novice and Experienced readers, we will do this:
To print a document:
- Click the File ribbon and select Print.
- Enter the number of copies to be printed in the Copies box.
- Select the printer from the Printer drop-down menu. The printer displays the names of all installed and connected printers in the network.
- Click Print. The document is printed.
For Experienced Users:
- Press Ctrl + P to print the document.
Note: Save your time by selecting the correct printer and the number of copies.
That’s just one example of our horses for courses approach, and this knowledge and experience is growing rapidly as we speak. The customers are getting smarter, demanding deliverables that suit their lifestyles, so our writers are adapting and creating newer ways to offer the Technical Writing Solutions.
So, if your documentation solution is simply occupying the shelf space, call us or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will not only provide the solution, but give an irresistible quote for free!